ENGLISH 14/5/20

HELLO EVERYBODY, I WAS VERY HAPPY😀😀😀 TO SEE YOU LAST THURSDAY!
Ara que ja coneixeu moltes fruites 🍓🍐i verdures 🌽🍆, farem una unitat nova i parlarem de: PETS 🐇🐕( són els animals de companyia).






Do you have a pet? if you have one, you can send me a picture or a video and explain me about your pet animal:
what animal is it?
what is its name?
what colour is it?

Today we will learn a new song about pets. Are you ready to listen?


I HAVE A PET SONG




If you want, you can colour, cut and paste the animal on his correct shadow.






Now, let's go to remember "How many?"  count and write the number.


Pets counting practice worksheet (con imágenes) | Imprimibles ...


If you want to send me any activity, this is my email: erika@escolatabor.cat.
Goodbye and see you next week. A big kiss.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada